Jesus Is Lord, A Worshipping Christian's Blog

Given to the worship of our Lord, Jesus Christ, who came to earth, lived sinless, died as the ultimate sacrifice for our sins, was raised from the dead and rules from heaven at the right hand of God. All comments are welcome (keep them civil). You may post questions, prayer request and comments about almost anything. Please sign my guestbook.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me". John 14:6

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

He took a little child and had him stand among them. Taking him in his arms, he said to them, "Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me." John 9:36-37

Jesus is Lord - A Worshipping Christian's Blog has moved. If you are not automatically redirected, please click here.

Jesus is Lord - How To Be Saved

Verse of the Day


Lookup a word or passage in the Bible


BibleGateway.com
Google

Thursday, December 22, 2005

One-Thousand Hits!!

Thank you, blog viewers, for the 1,000th view of Jesus is Lord, A Worshipping Christian's Blog!!

Let me explain why this is import to me.

Aside from the fact that it means people are seeing the blog and hopefully turning to the Word of God as a result (which is the primary purpose), it means that one thousand individuals have viewed this site.

When I set up the counter, I made it so that it would only increment on discrete hits from completely different users. It shouldn't increment when I, or anyone who has already visited the site, comes back to check it again. It has to be someone who has not been here before.

Anyway, thank you folks so much for reading the blog!!

May God Bless All of You.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on all your hard work! I pray that people who dont know Jesus would come to Him by viewing your site. Your articles are well written and the whole site is very tastefully done. Praise the Lord!!

12/22/2005 05:01:00 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Thank You Beth. It's people like you who make it happen. Thanks for the paryers. Keep them coming.

12/22/2005 06:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home