Jesus Is Lord, A Worshipping Christian's Blog

Given to the worship of our Lord, Jesus Christ, who came to earth, lived sinless, died as the ultimate sacrifice for our sins, was raised from the dead and rules from heaven at the right hand of God. All comments are welcome (keep them civil). You may post questions, prayer request and comments about almost anything. Please sign my guestbook.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me". John 14:6

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

He took a little child and had him stand among them. Taking him in his arms, he said to them, "Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me." John 9:36-37

Jesus is Lord - A Worshipping Christian's Blog has moved. If you are not automatically redirected, please click here.

Jesus is Lord - How To Be Saved

Verse of the Day


Lookup a word or passage in the Bible


BibleGateway.com
Google

Thursday, December 08, 2005

UN Ceremony Includes Map of ´Palestine´ in Place of Israel

More insanity from the U.N. From the article:

The United Nations held a "Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People" last week. A large map of “Palestine,” with Israel literally wiped off the map, featured prominently in the festivities.

The meeting was attended by Secretary General Kofi Annan and the Presidents of the UN Security Council and the General Assembly.

During the festivities, a map labeled a "map of Palestine” was displayed prominently between UN and PLO flags. The map, with “Palestine” written in Arabic atop it, does not include Israel, a member of the UN for 56 years. The map does not even demarcate the partition lines of November 29, 1947, marking a Jewish state alongside an Arab state. The partition was dictated by the UN General Assembly itself.

Read the rest here.
(Hat Tip to Jennifer at The Scriptorium.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure, but if we pretend that Israel doesnt exist.....doesnt that kind of imply dislike? And if we dislike Israel, doesnt God say that we are in trouble? BIG TROUBLE, I'd say.

12/09/2005 02:45:00 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Yes, those who hate his chosen people are in for a lot of trouble!!
Welcome to my blog, by the way!!

12/09/2005 03:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the welcome. I love the content (of course, because I love Jesus) and the look of your site. The pictures are great! You are doing a great job---keep it up!

12/10/2005 08:55:00 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Thank you very much. Please pray for me and the blog that we can bring God's Word to the world.

12/11/2005 01:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home