Jesus Is Lord, A Worshipping Christian's Blog

Given to the worship of our Lord, Jesus Christ, who came to earth, lived sinless, died as the ultimate sacrifice for our sins, was raised from the dead and rules from heaven at the right hand of God. All comments are welcome (keep them civil). You may post questions, prayer request and comments about almost anything. Please sign my guestbook.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me". John 14:6

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

He took a little child and had him stand among them. Taking him in his arms, he said to them, "Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me." John 9:36-37

Jesus is Lord - A Worshipping Christian's Blog has moved. If you are not automatically redirected, please click here.

Jesus is Lord - How To Be Saved

Verse of the Day


Lookup a word or passage in the Bible


BibleGateway.com
Google

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Re-Post: A day without illegal aliens

The reaction to my idea for "A Day Without Americans" has been overwhelmingly positive and strong.

I have a feeling, based on my own sense of outrage among dedicated, hard-working, loyal, taxpaying, honest U.S. citizens, that most Americans are fed up with illegal aliens - and their new inclination to demonstrate a sense of entitlement is only making matters worse.

It's one thing to sneak into this country in search of a better way of life.

It's one thing to take up permanent residency and start dropping anchor babies.

It's one thing to take advantage of America's education system, its hospital care, it's Social Security system and its generous welfare system.

It's one thing to be part of a wave of unwanted and unwelcome and unauthorized immigration that is changing the very character of our English-speaking country.

It's one thing to be part of a population shift that has made it easy for drug dealers, criminals and terrorists to hide behind the skirts of ordinary civilians.

It's another thing, though, to act like you are doing your host country a favor by being here.

It's another thing to insult those hosts who have been so patient with you, so tolerant, so accommodating.

It's another thing to fly the American flag upside down and to hoist the Mexican flag above it.

It's another thing entirely when you start saying that you have more rights in this country than do American citizens.

And those have been the messages American citizens have been getting from these massive rallies in Los Angeles and Chicago.

Suffice it to say the illegals and their supporters are doing more to harm their cause - and alienating themselves from mainstream America - than anything the Minutemen have ever done.

Now they are threatening to hold "A Day Without Latinos."

They might be very surprised to find out how many Americans would be delighted to have at least one day without Latinos - especially without the illegal alien variety of Latinos.

In fact, Americans are pretty sick and tired of all groups who label themselves as anything but Americans - all the while insinuating themselves into our lives and our pocketbooks.

I think Americans will be grateful when May 1 comes along and we have a day without illegal aliens. I don't think the American economy will skip a beat. I don't think any Americans will lose a wink of sleep. Do you know of anyone - with the possible exception of Archer Daniels Midland Corp. - who is honestly worried about a day without illegal aliens in America?

I don't know about you, but I could get used to such days. I'd like to sign up for more. I think that will be the attitude of most Americans as May 1 comes along - especially if those illegal aliens are out in the streets calling the rest of us racists, bigots and imperialists, again.

I don't really have a beef with Mexican peasants who try to make a way for their family by escaping the horrific conditions of exploitation and poverty that exist for them south of the border. But I do have a beef with George Bush, the U.S. Congress, the Ford Foundation, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Carnegie Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation, George Soros, MALDEF, LULAC, La Raza, MEChA and the rest of the pukes trying to override the rule of law and the will of the people in my country.

So, while the activists are running "A Day Without Latinos" up their Mexican flagpole, I'm running my own idea up the U.S. flagpole.

Consider "A Day Without Americans."

I don't know exactly what it means. I don't know exactly when it is. I don't know exactly what we do or don't do. But consider the power.

Maybe it's July 4.

Maybe it's Election Day.

Maybe it's right around the corner on April 15.

All I know is that it's time for real Americans to stand up for freedom, self-government, the Constitution, independence, self-reliance, sovereignty, God and country.

We had better start planning our own day of reckoning.

If you'd like to sound off on this issue, please take part in the WorldNetDaily poll.

Joseph Farah is founder, editor and CEO of WND and a nationally syndicated columnist with Creators Syndicate. His latest book is "Taking America Back." He also edits the weekly online intelligence newsletter Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, in which he utilizes his sources developed over 30 years in the news business.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely support the Latinos in their "A DAy Without Latinos" project! I think it is a wonderful and inventive idea; hoever, I think they should broaden the scope of it somewhat. Like, for instance, lets say instead of "A Day Without Latinos", lets call it "A Nation Without Illegal Immigrants". (I mean if you are going to talk about discrimination, lets dont discriminate against anyone - include all illegals). And while were at it....why make it for only a day? Why not call it "A Nation Without Illegals Forever"? I was always told "if you are gonna do something--do it in a big way".

I dont understand why these people think that no one is supporting them - I am ALL FOR IT!!!!!

4/06/2006 02:39:00 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Hi Beth!
You know, I'm really not against any of these people coming to our country as long as they did it legally. But I don’t agree that we should reward illegal activities. All illegals should return to their home country until they can come here legally.

4/06/2006 02:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home