Jesus Is Lord, A Worshipping Christian's Blog

Given to the worship of our Lord, Jesus Christ, who came to earth, lived sinless, died as the ultimate sacrifice for our sins, was raised from the dead and rules from heaven at the right hand of God. All comments are welcome (keep them civil). You may post questions, prayer request and comments about almost anything. Please sign my guestbook.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me". John 14:6

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

He took a little child and had him stand among them. Taking him in his arms, he said to them, "Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me." John 9:36-37

Jesus is Lord - A Worshipping Christian's Blog has moved. If you are not automatically redirected, please click here.

Jesus is Lord - How To Be Saved

Verse of the Day


Lookup a word or passage in the Bible


BibleGateway.com
Google

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Cam Catches Driver Running Over Christmas Display

We must be hitting a nerve with the nativity scenes this year. Now the anti-Christians have to resort to driving over them. This is the third story or so that I've run across about this going on. (Photo is of our manger scene. -ed.)

Police in Winter Springs, Fla., are searching for the driver of a car caught on a homeowner's surveillance video camera running over an elaborate Christmas display and Nativity scene.
The surveillance video shows the driver of a light-colored coupe purposely turning off the road and into Mike Ghali's home located at 1201 Clinging Vine Place, near Winter Springs at about 3 a.m.
ANOTHER:
Carjacker Steals Christmas ANOTHER: Vandals Destroy Decorations
"I don't know if it is game or somebody just does not like Christmas," Ghali said. "Maybe it is the Grinch or Scrooge."

Ghali said the vandal apparently did not notice his three cameras mounted around his home.
"It is something that I've always had on my houses just to be on the safe side," Ghali said.
Several neighbors were angered over the vandalism to the holiday display.
"Although it was Michael's property, we as a community feel as though we have all been violated," Thomas Hanna.
Tire tracks and skid marks remain in Ghali's yard Friday morning.

Ghali has given the video to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office in hopes it will lead to an arrest in the case.
"I want them to get caught," Ghali said. "I want them to be prosecuted. This should not have happened. Not two days before Christmas."
If you have any information concerning this crime, you are urged to call Crimeline at (800) 423-TIPS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home