Jesus Is Lord, A Worshipping Christian's Blog

Given to the worship of our Lord, Jesus Christ, who came to earth, lived sinless, died as the ultimate sacrifice for our sins, was raised from the dead and rules from heaven at the right hand of God. All comments are welcome (keep them civil). You may post questions, prayer request and comments about almost anything. Please sign my guestbook.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me". John 14:6

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

He took a little child and had him stand among them. Taking him in his arms, he said to them, "Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me." John 9:36-37

Jesus is Lord - A Worshipping Christian's Blog has moved. If you are not automatically redirected, please click here.

Jesus is Lord - How To Be Saved

Verse of the Day


Lookup a word or passage in the Bible


BibleGateway.com
Google

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Taliban Behead Teacher for Educating Girls

More news from the RoP (religion of peace aka islam) and their cronies the taliban. Yup, these loosers are still around. Check out the latest.

KANDAHAR, Afghanistan — Taliban militants beheaded a teacher in a central Afghan town while his wife and eight children watched, officials said Wednesday, describing the latest in a string of attacks targeting educators at schools where girls study.
Four men stabbed
Malim Abdul Habib eight times late Tuesday before decapitating him in the courtyard of his home in Qalat, said Ali Khail, a spokesman for the provincial government of Zabul, where the attack took place.
The assailants made Habib's wife, four sons and four daughters watch, Khail said. His children were between the ages of 2 and 22. No other family members were hurt.
The insurgents killed Habib, 45, after he refused to go with them to meet their commander, said the victim's cousin, Esanullah, who goes by only one name.
The attackers fled and Habib's wife called the police, Khail said. Police are questioning three people who were guests in the victim's home at the time.
Habib was the headmaster of Shaikh Mathi Baba high school, which is attended by 1,300 boys and girls.
Zabul, a remote and mountainous province populated mainly by Pashtuns and bordering Pakistan, is a hotbed of Taliban militancy. The former Taliban regime prohibited girls from attending school as part of its widely criticized drive to establish what it considered a "pure" Islamic state.


Read the rest from Fox News here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have taught my 2 year old and my 4 year old to never say the word "Hate", but when I read stories like this, I am seriously considering making it an "okay to say" word when speaking of vile, evil, filthy people like these terrorists. I know that people are killed everyday, but for it to be done in such a way is unthinkable to me. Surely the Lord is coming to get us soon. Thanks for making everyone aware of these stories. They make me even more anxious to see Jesus reign over this deranged place!

1/05/2006 09:00:00 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I'm tellin' ya, I hope so much that Jesus comes back soon for us. These nut cases are just too much. How can the islamic community remain silent about this type of thing? Oh yeah, I forgot...they condone it!!

1/05/2006 09:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home