Jesus Is Lord, A Worshipping Christian's Blog

Given to the worship of our Lord, Jesus Christ, who came to earth, lived sinless, died as the ultimate sacrifice for our sins, was raised from the dead and rules from heaven at the right hand of God. All comments are welcome (keep them civil). You may post questions, prayer request and comments about almost anything. Please sign my guestbook.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me". John 14:6

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

He took a little child and had him stand among them. Taking him in his arms, he said to them, "Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me." John 9:36-37

Jesus is Lord - A Worshipping Christian's Blog has moved. If you are not automatically redirected, please click here.

Jesus is Lord - How To Be Saved

Verse of the Day


Lookup a word or passage in the Bible


BibleGateway.com
Google

Saturday, January 07, 2006

New CT scan shows little change; doctors brace nation for "bad news"

The latest new for Israel Insider. I've been advising to take their news with a grain of salt because I feel that often times they are willing to report news that may not be confirmed. Anyway, I will probably add them as a link in my news headers, but just remember when you read them that they may not always be right. But then neither are the others...

Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's latest brain scan on Saturday showed a slightly easing of swelling, but he remains in critical condition with his life in danger, a hospital official said. In his first briefing on the prime minister's condition in more than 24 hours, Hadassah Hospital director Dr. Shlomo Mor-Yosef said Sharon's vital signs were stable. Doctors will decide Sunday when to lift Sharon's induced coma, meant to give his brain time to heal, to examine the extent of his neurological damage, Mor-Yosef said. "First we have to stabilize the situation and fight for the life of the prime minister," Mor-Yosef said. "Then we will be able to evaluate the different neurological findings." Asked whether Sharon's life could be saved, he replied, "We believe it's possible." Still, the tone of his remarks seemed intended to reduce expectations of recovery. When waking Sharon out of his coma, doctors will be "looking for some sort of response," Mor-Yosef said. "If there is no response, that would be bad news."

Read the rest here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home